Personnel Administration Manager
1. Responsible for the construction of the company's human resources and administrative management system;
2. Responsible for the selection, education, salary, review and retention of company personnel;
3. Fully responsible for the development of the company's administrative work;
4. Complete the tasks assigned by the general manager in time.
1, more than 5 years of work experience in human resources positions, work experience in non-standard automation industry is preferred;
2. Familiar with Suzhou labor regulations;
3. Proficient in corporate system construction;
4, strong execution, high loyalty, regardless of gender.
1. Responsible for the company's reception and telephone transfer, receiving and sending faxes and letters, and receiving visitors;
2. Organize and store documents, communicate administrative notices and related documents, and assist in organizing various events and meetings of the company;
3. Update and manage the contact information of employees' correspondence addresses and telephone numbers in a timely manner;
4. Apply for a new employee badge and be responsible for employee attendance management and statistics; maintain the company's daily office order and office environment;
5. Assist in completing the statistics of office assets, maintenance and management of office equipment, and statistics on the use of administrative expenses;
1. More than one year of relevant work experience
2. Familiar with the front-end working process and proficient in using various office automation equipment; have basic network knowledge;
3. Strong affinity, cheerful personality, active work, meticulous patience, strong communication and coordination, and language skills;
4. Skilled in using office software;
5. Height above 160cm, good image and temperament, with knowledge of human resources is preferred.
1. Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the company's vehicles;
2. Perform daily cleaning of the inside and outside of the vehicle;
3. Pick up company leaders and customers, complete the car and reception tasks of various departments, and meet car needs;
4. Assist administrative personnel in some field work.
1. Hold a driving license and have more than three years of driving experience;
2. Familiar with the transportation routes of Shanghai and surrounding cities, and be able to perform basic maintenance and maintenance of vehicles;
3. Good health, hard working, hard working, sincere and correct, responsible, no bad habits;
4. Veterans are preferred.
1. Responsible for the management and daily maintenance of servers, clients, routers, telephone switches and other equipment;
2. Responsible for security maintenance and monitoring of internal and external network systems;
3. Responsible for computer software and hardware installation and maintenance, and quickly troubleshoot system failures;
4. Responsible for the setting, connection, maintenance and management of the company's administrative related equipment;
5. Responsible for company-related network work and equipment maintenance;
6, complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. Computer or IT related major, college degree or above;
2. More than one year of experience in enterprise network management and server management; experience in non-standard automation equipment industry is preferred;
3. Familiar with the application and maintenance of network equipment (VPN, server, switch, network behavior recorder, router);
4, with ERP, OA, PLM maintenance experience;
5. Have strong work initiative and learning ability, have good work attitude, communication ability and teamwork spirit.
1.According to the "Accounting Law", handle the company's accounting affairs, conduct accounting, and implement accounting supervision
2. Ensure the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of accounting vouchers, accounting books, accounting statements and other accounting information;
3. Complete the accounting of the company's income, costs and expenses;
4. Settle receivables and payables in accordance with regulations;
5. Preparation of various financial statements and reconciliations; and completion of other temporary affairs assigned by superior leaders;
1. Graduated from accounting major with accounting certificate, more than two years of overall accounting work experience, aged between 25-40 years;
2. Skilled computer office skills, familiar with financial software;
3. Prepare various financial statements;
4. Good moral character, cheerful personality, practical enthusiasm, can bear hardships and stand hard work, and have a team spirit;
5. Good organization, serious and responsible work; motivated to take on and challenge work;
1. Responsible for the specific collection, payment business and related account management with various financial institutions;
2. Assist in cash management, including various bills, cash and cheques, etc., and submit net capital dynamic reports;
3. Responsible for financial affairs such as financial seals, procedural documents, and office supplies procurement;
1. Have an accounting qualification certificate; have at least 1 year of financial related work experience;
2. Skilled in computer operation, proficient in Excel and Word;
3. Careful work, strong sense of responsibility, can withstand greater work pressure, good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
1. Supplier development and qualified supplier evaluation;
2. R & D and procurement of production materials;
3. Business negotiations;
4. Handling of defective products; follow-up of delivery and abnormal feedback processing
5. Handle payment related work and link with finance.
1. More than three years of purchasing and documentary experience; experience in non-standard automation equipment industry is preferred;
2. Familiar with supply chain management mode, procurement process and procurement system;
3. Dedication, honesty, and good spirit of cooperation;
4. Have good communication and coordination ability, persuasiveness and execution ability;
5. Strong business negotiation ability, capable of drafting procurement contracts in accordance with the requirements of legal provisions.
1. According to the technical requirements of customers, be responsible for the communication and exchange of solutions with customers in the early stage of the project;
2. Write technical solutions and explain and exchange technical solutions with customers;
3. According to the results of discussions with customers, carry out price budgeting, detailed design and drawing processing for the equipment;
4. Participate in related technology research and development work delivered by the company;
1. At least five years of experience in the development, design, and planning of equipment such as logistics transportation automated three-dimensional warehouses;
2. Have a certain understanding of PLC and other electronic control systems;
3, have strong language skills, communication and coordination skills and negotiation skills, can withstand the pressure of work;
4. Be humble, careful and rigorous;
1. Design the assembly drawing and parts drawing according to the order;
2. Preparation of BOM tables for raw materials, purchased parts, and processed parts;
3. Responsible for technical support during equipment assembly and commissioning;
1. Skilled in CAD and solidwork drawing software;
2, cheerful and optimistic, with good communication skills, positive work attitude, able to withstand greater work pressure;
3. Preferential experience in equipment design such as logistics transportation, logistics sorting, three-dimensional warehouse and robot application;
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of project control software (such as WMS / WCS software);
2. During project implementation, it is responsible for docking with customers, on-site debugging, and implementation progress control;
3. Participate in the design and development of the company's WMS / WCS software modular products.
1, proficient in .Net, C #, proficient in using SQL, Oracle and other related database tools;
2. Have good learning ability, execution ability, teamwork ability and communication ability, and have a high sense of responsibility;
3. Good English and working experience in the same industry are preferred.
1. Responsible for the electrical design of non-standard equipment, including electrical schematic design, human-machine interface and PLC program design;
2. Responsible for the preparation of project electrical control instructions;
3. Responsible for project commissioning and can independently debug equipment.
1. More than five years of work experience and more than three years of electrical automation design experience;
2. Skilled in programming and debugging PLC and touch screen using industrial control software (eg Mitsubishi, OMRON, Siemens, etc.)
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills, humble and practical, able to adapt to business trips;
1. Responsible for 3D animation design and production of project courseware;
2. Responsible for the design needs of other members of the department;
3. Responsible for 3D scene, props and character binding, animation, modeling, material, rendering, etc.
1. Familiar with 3D modeling such as Maya and 3Dmax, Realflow fluid animation software, etc .;
2. Have certain graphic design skills, proficient in PS, AE, PR post-processing software, etc .;
3. Have engineering background and have a certain understanding of mechanical equipment.
1. Recording and storage of company document resources, classification and archiving of valuable documents in design and production departments;
2. Supervise the company's controlled file dynamics, and promote the continuous improvement of the company's ISO system and innovation in file management;
3. Handle department attendance and monthly expense reimbursement, asset management and office supplies purchase
1. Civilian or file management work in automation equipment related industries for more than one year is preferred
2. Understand ISO file management and control, and be proficient in using Office software;
3. Good document planning management ability, communication skills, and ability to coordinate and solve problems.